(A Half-Hearted Apology and...) Baby's First Christmas: HolidayHighlights

I apologize (half-heartily) for my absence from the inter-world as of late. I have been immensely enjoying the holidays with my immediate and extended family. We have been traveling a bit and my access to the internet has been sparse. But, first and foremost, I needed a break.

So I unplugged. 

Here are a few highlights from our adventures over baby's first Christmas and New Year's.

Went bowling. (Yes, "Ergo"-bowling...)



Took baby for her first swim


Swimming tired her out...


As per my family's tradition, we opened one present on Christmas Eve. 


Christmas morning. (I have a feeling this is going to be a common picture over the next eighteen years of our life. Kids wide awake... parents, not so much...)


Hanging out with these two. 


And this one. 



Little Owl sleeping on our five-hour car ride. She did wonderful. 


Playing with Grammy Byers.


Baby's first hike. (She wanted to look at momma the whole way down the butte...)


So many sweet memories. Cherishing them all. Hope you had a blessed season. 




2 comments:

  1. It was so great to have "little owl" as our entertainment!!! Way too quiet around here now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me oh so happy! Feel free to comment away. I'd love to hear what's on your mind